This “Social Small Business” infographic from LinkedIn Small Business points out that “Small businesses are driving the economy.” The infographic includes a number of interesting statistics along with this one: “6 out of every 10 new jobs are created by small businesses.”
Advertising Best Practices Blogging Branding Content Marketing Contest Marketing Customer Complaints Customer Experience Email Marketing Employee Engagement Facebook Facebook How To's Free Online Tools & Resources Google+ Growing Business Infographics Instagram Leadership Linkedin Marketing Marketing Trends Mobile Mobile Marketing Online Presence Pinterest Productivity QR Codes Responsive Web Design SEO Small Business General Small Business Ownership Social Media Social Network Usernames Twitter Uncategorized Video Websites WooCommerce Word-of-Mouth WordPress
- Things To Watch For When Boosting Posts On Your Facebook Page
- Is Paying For Facebook Really Necessary To Reach People?
- Do You Need To Remove The Woo Commerce “Process your orders on the go. Get the app.” Notice?
- A Few Things To Watch For When Paying To Boost Facebook Posts
- Want To Delete Your Facebook Profile? Here’s How.
- So You Want To Be A Social Media Manager?
- 6 Important Basics Of SEO
- Clockify or TSheets: Free Time Tracker & Timesheet Apps
- Naming Your Facebook Page For Facebook Search
- The Impact of Blogging on Your Website