An interesting Infographic on ‘Short Brandable” .coms and why they are the best name options for startup domain names. The Infographic suggests 15 characters or less for names. This makes sense and also makes it easier to be consistent in branding your social media so that it ties in with your website … the maximum number of characters in a Twitter username is 15.
Short Brandable .Coms: Increasing the Best Option for Startups (Infographic by NamePerfection.com)
by Sue Cockburn | Branding, Social Media, Websites
Advertising Best Practices Blogging Branding Content Marketing Contest Marketing Customer Complaints Customer Experience Email Marketing Employee Engagement Facebook Facebook How To's Free Online Tools & Resources Google+ Growing Business Infographics Instagram Leadership Linkedin Marketing Marketing Trends Mobile Mobile Marketing Online Presence Pinterest Productivity QR Codes Responsive Web Design SEO Small Business General Small Business Ownership Social Media Social Network Usernames Twitter Uncategorized Video Websites WooCommerce Word-of-Mouth WordPress
- Do You Need To Remove The Woo Commerce “Process your orders on the go. Get the app.” Notice?
- A Few Things To Watch For When Paying To Boost Facebook Posts
- Want To Delete Your Facebook Profile? Here’s How.
- So You Want To Be A Social Media Manager?
- 6 Important Basics Of SEO
- Clockify or TSheets: Free Time Tracker & Timesheet Apps
- Naming Your Facebook Page For Facebook Search
- The Impact of Blogging on Your Website
- Where Do I Find And Accept An Invitation To Be A Facebook Page Admin Or Editor?
- How To Create Quote Pictures For Sharing On Social Media